More like “Tat-poo!”

Ramsey Kincannon

News Editor

Rossie Brovent, a Dayton, Ohio resident, is suing her ex-boyfriend to the tune of $100,000 for tattooing a steaming pile of excrement on her back.  Initially, Brovent wanted a scene from the Chronicles of Narnia book series inked on her back, but after her now ex-boyfriend Ryan discovered that she had cheated on him with his best friend, he had a different idea.

Alleging that “he tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots,” Brovent had signed a consent form before the event that left the design up to the bitter tattoo artist’s discretion (The Sun).

“I was passed out for most of the time, and I woke up to this horrible image on my back,” said Brovent, who is unable to sue for assault due to the consent form that she signed.

The tattoo, which covers most of her back, has stink lines coming off the pile of feces and there are flies hovering above the heap of dung.  The incident was initially reported on Nov. 21, after the now-infamous cheater discovered the massive tattoo on her back.